Saturday, August 18, 2007

Random Toasts...

Here's a toast i came across few days ago... Thought I'd share it with all of you. You may use it as a toasts in a function..

Here goes..

"I would like to make a toast to lying, stealing, cheating and drinking. If you have to lie, lie for a friend, if you have to steal, steal a heart. If you have to cheat, cheat death. And if you have to drink, drink with me!"


Anyway, anyone thinks that Streamyx had been rather a pain in the buttocks lately? I had so much to write on Post Mortem Meeting, upcoming BBQ Fellowship on the 31st August, 07 or simply for the sake of updating the blog on daily basis. I am actually typing this at home now and somehow my computer at home have trouble uploading pictures to the blog. I usually blog during free time in the office. (Now, I hope my boss does not read this.:)

So okay. We had our post mortem installation meeting last wednesday (15th August 2007) at Higashi Tei Restaurant. Much was discussed on the hitches and flaws during the installation dinner. Well, this flaws come to tell us that there's always room for improvement. I was glad that despite the pointing out of what should have been done by so and so, everyone were able to discuss things rationally and to receive feedbacks with open heart and mind. That is what Toastmasters about. Receiving evaluation, good or bad, positively. All in all, the meeting ended in good spirit and we proceed to President's Datin Grace speech where she had to complete a speech project in the "Speech for Special Occasion Manual." Her speech was evaluated by CL Dusun Chong.

Another update. See the picture above. That's our current Area K2 Governer, Elizabeth Goh. Very poised right? The good news is, she will attend our training meeting on the 23rd August 2007. So, do come. In conjunction with the National Day which is just around the corner, the training meeting will adopt the theme "Malaysian Night". Members, you know what you need to do. Dress to the theme. You may use your Cheongsam, Kebaya, Batik Shirt etc. I'm looking forward to see everyone in colourful cultural/ethnic attires.

I'm going off now. I had what I think the most tiring day in my life. I'm suprised I could type this much. Initially, I planned to just drop by the blog but my hand got itchy and I end up writing a post. Gee weez!! (Is that how you use it, Janet? ;P)
Cheers for now,

TM Melissa

No comments: