TOASTMASTERS BBQ FELLOWSHIP
Date: 31st August 2007
Time As early as 6.30pm (Need to prepare the charcoal and all, hehe)
Venue: President Datin Grace's residence, Taman Pertama.
I'm already making a mental note of what we should have during the BBQ:-
- Chicken wing (A BBQ is illegal without it)
- Sausages (Another sentence if there's not sausages)
- Lamb Chop (Though, personally I'm not a fan of it, other people might like it)
- Marshmallows (Yummy yummy to my tummy!)
- Garlic Bread (A bonus)
- Other seafood e.g. Prawns, squids, clams (Never a fan of grilled sea food)
"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. "
~A quote from Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story-