Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Meeting On 13th February 2009

We had plenty of fun on 13th February training meeting. Despite only 12 members turn out for the meeting, it is definately one of the fun-filled, happy and entertaining club meetings.

We have two new members, Jimmy and Winnie, dressed in matching dresses (both black colour).


Jimmy and Winnie have delivered their Ice-Breaker speech in the meeting, and we now feel like knowing them for ages already.








Jimmy was inducted during the meeting


So does Winnie.






The most enjoyable moment was during the table topics session, where members share their experience on love, romance & marriage.
A member quoted: "My husband is a very China man person, he never sent me any flowers except the day we got married. One fine day, I receive a bouquet of flowers without the name of the sender, only initials, and I have no idea who sent it, but I am sure it will not be my husband. When I told my husband a "silly fellow" had sent me a bouquet of flower with only initials on it. My husband says "that's me lah!".... lol
Another member quoted: "I have planned a dinner with my wife tomorrow, at the famous hotel in town, we will have a sumptious and delicious valentine's dinner together...... in conjunction with my company's annual dinner".
Another member quoted: "I am a very China man guy, I will ask my wife what she wanted for Valentines day or Birthday or any other occation. and she always answer me... "no needlah". So, I give her what she asked for.... "No need".
and there are many more entertaining answers during the table topics session.
Missed the fun? come to the next meeting on 26th February 2009 (Thursday) @ 7.00pm, Mark's Lodge. TME is ACB David Chong with HP:0198836762

No comments: