Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A message from VPE Janet Chin


I'm indeed honoured yet heavy hearted to post this message on behalf of Janet, her message is as follows:-


*************************************************************************************


Dear Beloved Toastmasters,

I’m leaving for South Korea tonight, to further my studies. This decision was made with a heavy heart and after plenty of sleepless nights. It is the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make in my life.

Although I enjoyed my wonderful job and my time as VPE in Sandakan Toastmasters Club, I decided that it is time to step out of my comfort zone, to grab the opportunity that is right in front of me, to cash in the lottery ticket…something like that. Going to Seoul will indeed be a soul-searching experience.

As a true Toastmaster, I plan to join a club in Seoul. Who knows, if you visit me, we can go to the meeting together. That would make your trip more memorable!

I am going to miss all of you. Keep in touch.



Yours truly,

Janet Chin


*************************************************************************************


Janet is leaving tonight (26/8/2008) for her soul-searching journey, those who wish to say good bye to her still can do so, please contact her on her mobile phone (012-8139978). Otherwise, you'll have to pay her a visit in Seoul or Skype her. Anyway, i believe all of us will have our warmest wishes and countless prayers to wish her all the best!



We will certainly miss you, Janet! Please drop by for updates, will ya?

No comments: