Monday, September 29, 2008

Best Joke for the day!

Patricia (Tawau Toastmasters): When I was young, I was a little bit good looking. and I was very active in sports. I do long jump, high jump, 100m, 200m, 4x100m, basketball etc. I like sport and I learned most of them. But there was one particular sport that i didn't do well..... "swimming". I learned a few lessons, but I am not getting any better.

Together with me, there was a "not so pretty" girl learning swimming together with me. Within few swimming lessons, she can swim like a fish already. I tried to learn from her and ask her the secret. She said to me: "You see, I am not as pretty, if I falls into the sea, nobody will save me, I will have to save myself....."

On the way back from Tawau:

Amy : "I think I have to take up swimming lesson next week! Nobody will help me if I am drown."

Norman :"No, Amy, you still don't have to take swimming lesson........ you will FLOAT".

....................................................................

Amy : "Norman, do you think you will safe a drowning ugly lady?"

Norman : "Em...... (think for quite a while), I think I will still save her, but I will let someone else do the mouth-to mouth resuscitation".

Amy : "How 'bout a pretty lady?"

Norman : "Em.... i think I will warm up at the pool side, wait for the others to rescue her from the water, when she is pushed out of the water, I will push the rescuer back to the water and do the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation".

.........................................................................

It was a fun weekend, thanks to all those jokes!

2 comments:

Tawau Toastmasters Club said...

I like this joke ... !!

Anonymous said...

baby justin bieber mp3 downloads [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/3874b3d09b]justin bieber baby video download 3gp [/url] justin bieber baby music video download mp4