Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vision and Mission

What’s your “vision and mission” in life? Millionaire?

Do you agree that anybody can earn millions of dollars and still be a jerk. Wealth should not be the ultimate tool to measure one’s success.

After listening to Shane’s speech last night titled “My journey”, I know I am on the right track to achieving my “mission & vision”.

So, “what’s your vision and mission?”, you might ask.

Some of you may remember that I went to Gold Coast to attend a seminar 3 years back. And I seldom share with you all what the seminar was about.

The seminar “Date with Destiny” was a great, exciting and fulfilling one, in the seminar we were required to set our “purpose of life”.

And I am glad to share with you today, about my “purpose”::

“The purpose of my life, is to be colorful, enjoy freedom, and do enlightenment to myself and others” ~ Norm’C




Last night, when CC Shane Ho highlighted in his speech that, I… yes, is me, have “enlightened” him in my post http://sandakantoastmasters.blogspot.com/2008/07/from-ctm-to-acb.html which has inspired him to continue with his advanced communicator journey, I was so touched.

I am honored by Shane's statement, knowing that I have achieved a milestone in my journey of life. “To inspire others and be inspired in return”. The feeling is like striking a lottery ticket (for a RM 200 consolation prize).

Learning, is a life long journey. Congratulations to all of you who have decided to continue with the Advance Communication Manual and let’s vision our success in achieving DTM status in time to come.

It’s my honor to be able to serve you all!

Norman
President
Sandakan Toastmasters Club

No comments: